Monday, December 21, 2009

Ups and Downs

So there are ups and downs no matter WHAT career choice you make or where the Lord leads you. But one thing I am certain of, there is a reason for each and every one of those ups and downs. I can not thank God enough for blessing me with such an amazing husband. Not only do we PERFECTLY balance each other out, but he has helped make so many of my dreams come true and I hope that he will some day be able to say the same thing about me.

I am officially a college graduate (though no jobs out there in my industry), I am a loving wife, and am soon to be a mother for the first time. Three dreams that, though may not seem like much to some, have always been dreams of mine, are all accomplished :) There are many more dreams that I have, but right now I'm sitting pretty (or as the saying goes).

There is a new addition to our family (my mom's side) and his name is Hayden Aaron Cousins and was born in October. Though it's not very fair that my 18 year old cousin had a baby before myself, at least the kids are gonna be close in age and will get to grow up together (worlds apart).

Family has always been SO IMPORTANT to me and my mom has always been one of my best friends. But as of now, I HONESTLY believe that once you get married and have a family of your own, it's time to move on and grow up. The three of us and our three fur babies are priority now. No matter what happens in the ARMY part of our lives, as long as we stand together and keep God where he should be, everything is going to work out. And as of right now, the ARMY part of our lives could take us a world away and for some reason I feel completely at ease about it. I have my husband, we have our baby and we have Ivy, Thor and Gandolf ... together we can achieve anything :)

No comments: