Tuesday, December 22, 2009

31 weeks

AND ... only 9 weeks away until my due date and 7 weeks until I am full term. I can't believe how stinking fast the time flies when you're pregnant. This deployment (though 6 months shorter than the last) has flown by, the pregnancy has flown by and thank GOD that they have. I LOVE being pregnant, I love my husband, I love this family and I LOVE JESUS!!!! And I can't thank God enough for SO MANY blessings that he has given to all of us. Attached are some of the 3D/4D pictures that were taken this morning. Daddy will see them when he gets off work later today (Afghan time) and is so excited to not only come home but get into the swing of things being back home :) new puppy, new baby, actually LIVING together (yes, we've been married for a year and half LOL). I am SO excited right now, I just want everything to work out as the Lord plans, and do everything to praise and bless him in our lives :) THANK YOU GOD!


No comments: