Monday, August 31, 2009

August 31, 2009

Well, today was a pretty busy day. Spent most of the morning on the phone helping one of my FRG girls, talked to the bank for over an hour trying to get things all situated! Went to Wally World and bought some frosting to frost his birthday cake (a 3 layer heart shaped strawberry/confetti cake) got his package together (in a life size box) and spent $50 shipping him his birthday stuff and other various thins that he asked for.

Went over to my SIL's house (whose husband is deployed as well) and spent some time with my SIL, 3 nephews and niece. Made them some dinner and came home to watch my Monday night's ABCFAM.

What can I say about Secret Life and Greek? I was VERY sad to see that Make It or Break it was done last week but am VERY glad to see that Greek is back :) ... Spent some time on the computer (alright LOTs of time) and was able to tell my family tree (Greek) about what's been going on in my life.

I REALLY enjoy being a key caller. Not only am I able to help people, but it just feels good to know that THEY know that I care and that I'm here for them and anything they need during this deployment. However, I could SO do withOUT some of the drama that IS the FRG, I know that not all FRG's are like this and some are actually pretty functional. However, as "amazing" and "awesome" they say our FRG has been in the past, it's FALLING APART! I've tried to help everyone as best as I can and get accused of "micro-managing" the group ... HELLO, if I were micromanaging things .. you would SO KNOW!

But other than that, I'm doing pretty awesome today. I would like to hear from the husband to tell him to keep an eye out for his package, but it will happen when it's supposed to.

OH ... new bible studies starting tomorrow morning and i can NOT WAIT ... I think I'm going to go to the one where they are studying Esther ... I've always LOVED the book and she is the original Bad Ass Woman ... but have NEVEr had the chance to actually study it ... I can not WAIT!

Keep you all updated :)

No comments: