Thursday, September 30, 2010

Enoch Jaykeub Update


As of today 09.30.10 I have 4 teeth (2 top and 2 bottom) and two more on the top trying to pop out, causing me to be VERY fussy some days.

I stand up on ANYTHING that I can get my hands on as long as it will support my weight (and even when it wont). I use a box to walk across the living room. I also walk down the coffee table and couch utilizing them as stability with one hand.

I am growing like a leaf (not sure of exact measurements) and getting heavier by the day. My eyes STILL haven't decided what color they want to be, and I like pretty much all fruits and vegetables.

My mom is starting to freak out a little about taking me on a plane trip to Michigan to see all my Alpha Sigma Alpha aunties at CMU, but I'll probably do better than her cause I'm a Champion for Christ, and pretty much the coolest thing in the WORLD!

I got to meet Mr. Paulie, one of daddy's fellow Polar Bears, he was pretty cool, but obviously scared to hold me at first - I'll train him up good :) I'm excited for my 9 month appointment to see how much I've grown and to have Dr. Katz tell me how wonderful I am some more - mommy and daddy tell me all the time, but it's just not the same coming from someone outside the family!

Enough about me - to all my aunties I'll see you in 15 days, and I can't WAIT!

No comments: